Application for Admission
To qualify for consideration for the Degreed Program of the UFP Business School, applicants must:
- Have graduated from high school or have received a certificate of high school equivalency (GED).
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic, motivation to learn, and strong moral character.
- Demonstrate college readiness in math and English (preferred)
- Be willing to travel as needed.
- Complete two 6-week field assignments at a manufacturing operation within the UFP family of companies at a site to be determined.
- Upon acceptance, comply with UFP’s substance abuse policy.